E-Commerce Solutions-If you are well structured, you will get funded
Business as it existed in the 1900’s is passé. We now live in a world where disruptive, innovative and collaborative consumption is shifting the lines of economy and the way business is conducted. And for such businesses, the world is one large marketplace. Sample this:
- Uber, the world’s largest taxi company owns no vehicles.
- Facebook the world’s most popular media creates no content.
- Alibaba, the most valuable retailer has no inventory.
- Airbnb the world’s largest accommodation provider owns no real estate
- Whatsapp with 3 Billion messages a day does not own servers.
However, if the great idea is not structured properly, it may lead to multiple challenges which you may have to overcome when you are reaping the benefits of your idea and hard work.
What do funds look for?
Most large funds including hedge funds and VCs prefer to operate through a jurisdiction which has simplified legal framework, optimized tax structures and enables quick transactions. This would ensure that they are able to provide the funds for your venture easily and also reap the benefits along with you without going through complex legalities which may be prevalent in your parent country.
As the entrepreneur, it may not be possible for you to set up the structure which best suits your future requirement. And when it comes to seeking funding, it is important to look at it from a medium to long term perspective.
By setting up a structure through an entrepreneur friendly jurisdiction (for example: Hong Kong), it is possible for you to reduce tax outflows on worldwide revenues. This would also help you in providing access to robust international banking systems and opportunities for funding.
So, if you have that ‘killer idea’ and you are looking to implement it, the last thing you would want to be stuck with is the way it needs to be structured.
Single Window Solution Provider
It is possible to set up or ‘move’ your E-Commerce company to any of the multiple jurisdictions including Hong Kong, Mauritius, Seychelles, UAE-RAK, BVI, Isle of Man etc and ensure that the payment gateway solution is implemented to enable you in going live seamlessly and quickly. It is crucial for you as an entrepreneur to ensure you work with a solution provider who can:
- Provide solutions from multiple jurisdictions with an E-commerce focus
- Plan and execute the structure from the chosen jurisdiction through a single window
- Assist in setting up the E-Commerce Payment Gateway platform through reputed banks / financial institutions in enabling your venture see the link E-Commerce_payment_gateway_solution
AM. Abacus specializes in providing personalized solutions based on your requirement and operationalize the planning and execution of the solution from setting up of the structure to incorporating the E-Commerce payment gateway platform.